Zen Gardening is one of the most ancient forms of natural art using the elements to create gardens of harmoniously arranged rocks and raked sand to promote peaceful meditation and oneness with nature. The swirling lines have a calming and soothing effect on the mind. Desktop Zen Gardens have a wide range of wonderful benefits in addition to stress relief including increased discipline, focus and concentration. They are also known to stimulate creativity.
Each Zen Garden comes with:
- Zen Container
- Fine Sand
- Bamboo Rake
- Polished Stones
- Zen Garden Guide
Photos Shown Below Table
|Max Imprint Area||0 to 99||100 to 499||500 to 999||1000 +|
|Ceramic Zen Garden #19010||3.5W x 1H||$18.30||$18.20||$18.10||$18.00||R|
|Wood Zen Garden Natural Square #19013||4.5W x .75H||$18.30||$18.20||$18.10||$18.00||R|
|Wood Zen Garden Black Square #19011||4.5W x .75H||$18.30||$18.20||$18.10||$18.00||R|
|Large Wood Zen Garden Natural Rectangular #19023||7W x .75H||$19.05||$18.95||$18.85||$18.75||R|
|Large Wood Zen Garden Black Rectangular #19021||7W x .75H||$19.05||$18.95||$18.85||$18.75||R|
- Laser engraving offered on containers. Set-up: $93.75 (V). Run Charge $3.75 (R) per unit.
- Custom Zen Garden Guide with four color logo or message available for $.75 (R).
- The minimum order is $200 in net product.
- Our production time is generally 7 – 10 Business days from the date of artwork approval. Production time may vary based on workload.
- Samples are sent out at the net cost plus a $5.00 box charge. We can use a third party shipper account or add the shipping to the invoice.